- A bar, poker game, a prostitute in a hurry
- A dastardly villain, a train coming into town, a damsel in distress, a hero who lost his hat
- A snake oil salesman, a covered wagon with a broken wheel, three women looking to get to town, blazing sun
- A mysterious destination, a cowboy on a stubborn horse, a lost cow, rancher looking for cow
- A man with a mustache, a cell phone on vibrate, two college girls, at a rodeo (supplied by Betty Homebanger)
1. Sheriff Johnson pushed the doors to the saloon open, letting them swing shut behind him. He watched as all attention turned to him, except for a table of patrons playing poker in the corner. The same men that had meandered into his town only hours before, “trouble” he thought. Henrietta, a local prostitute, was enjoying the attention the gentlemen were lavishing her with. “They’re in for a surprise.” Sheriff Johnson mumbled under his breath. Just then he watched Henrietta hurry to the back with two of the gentlemen in hand. He decided to wait this one out, not three minutes later, one man came barreling out from the private room. He grabbed a bottle of Jack, turned around, and headed back. “I’ll be damned,” the Sheriff exchanged a knowing look with the bartender, “Henri has done it again”.
2. “Damn.” Harry (the dirty kind) reached to his head, his hat had flown off right in the middle of chasing down the train headed to town. He pulled the reigns of Loaded, his black stallion, “Ah, they’ve got to stop at the station regardless, I can’t leave my hat.” He explained to his horse. He was trying to catch the train to warn them about Willie Stroker, the ruthless outlaw that had just robbed a train 2 towns over. Just then a horse flew past him, carrying a man matching Willie’s description and a frightened woman slung over him, riding reverse cowgirl. There had been no mention of a hostage. Harry raced after them, forgetting about his hat, he watched as the woman pleaded with her eyes for him to help her. Just then her head fell back onto the villain’s shoulder and she screamed out, “Oh God yes!”. “That must be one hell of a horse, Loaded.” Harry kicked his heels, encouraging Loaded to catch up so they could both have some fun.
3. The blazing sun beat down on the three ladies as they stood over the pieces of splintered wood that once was a wagon wheel. “What are we going to do?” the blonde young lady asked, “If I don’t get to town for a new riding crop Jim is going to tan my hide”. “Settle down May, I’ll teach you how to really use that riding crop, and Jim won’t even remember it was for the horses.” the vivacious red-head replied. Just then a bald man in a cheap suit slowed his horse down beside them. “Good day ladies, what seems to be the problem?” The seedy man asked. “Our wagon wheel is broken, we need help replacing it.” The brunette answered. “Hmm, I’m sure I could help you with that but I’m going to need some supplies.” he replied, his deceitful eyes gleaming. “Anything.” replied the blonde. “Alright, I need two of your corsets, and one of your petticoats and skirt.” “What for?” asked the red-head, “I’ll explain in a minute, just do it”. “Fine” the brunette replied, “but only because we love seeing each other naked, I know what you’re after, you’re nothing but a snake oil salesman”. “Damn, you caught me.” he replied with a grin as he watched them undress.